Cleaning and taking care is a part of our daily life schedule . But why? Why we need to take care of our teeths on a daily basis. The answer is because we eat food on a daily basis to gain energy and with the usage of teeth on a daily basis and not cleaning them regularly can take the place of cavities in your teeths. Good teeths are very important , not only for eating purposes but good and healthy gives a beautiful smile on your face and makes you feel pretty and confident in front of the world.Dental care at home starts as soon as a toddler gets his teeths. But to keep up with a regular check up with your dentist at Best dentist in Bangalore, can protect you from many teeths problems.
Some common problems related to teeths are:
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay is the problem of the teeths when a bacteria makes acid in your mouth and damages the layer of a teeth called enamel.
- Gum disease: Gum diseases also known as Periodontal disease. It is related to infection in the gums of the teeth and damaging the bone which supports the teeth.
- Tooth Sensitivity: Tooth sensitivity is related to a situation in which you feel sensation after eating something too cold or hot. These are caused because of the exposed tooth roots or worn out enamel.
- Cracked and Broken teeth: Due to various teeth diseases, when you notice a pain, swelling or a crack in a tooth. It can lead to a loss of your teeth.
- Bad breath: When a bad smell comes out of your mouth and people avoid communicating , it is generally a problem of bad breath. Its main reason is the sulphur producing acid in the mouth and throat.
Measures to take care of your mouth and teeths
Some general steps to be taken by everyone to protect your beautiful smile:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Brush your teeths with fluoride teeth
- Floss daily
- Limit Acidic Drinks
- Limit sugary food
- Protect your teeth from injury
- Eat a well balanced diet
- Visit your dentist checkup on time
- Avoid smoking
Why are regular dental check-ups important?
For maintaining a good oral health , it is very much important to have a regular dental checkup:
1.Early Detection of Problems: With regular check ups with your dentist , it can help in detecting any teeth related problem in the early stage and will help you in having preventive measures.
- Oral health care: During regular checkups with your dentist , you will get to know about the right brushing method, flossing, and the importance of a healthy diet.
- Preventive care: When you go for a regular check up with your teeths to your dentists, it will also include cleaning and some other preventive care measures which will help in avoiding other dental problems.
To get to know more about dental health you can see Best Dentists in Bangalore.