People are very smile-conscious in this era. For enhancing the beauty of their smile they prefer different treatments. Nowadays, due to the advancement of technology, doctors have a lot of ways to enhance the smile.
Different methods to change your smile
People want to change their smile with different methods like implants, veneers, bridges and others.
- Tooth whitening: A bleaching agent is used in the procedure of teeth whitening that is activated with an ultraviolet light. It is quite useful, but it is not a permanent solution. Some over-the-counter products like bleaching kits and whitening products such as gels and strips are used. These are not as effective as professional teeth whitening.
- Crowns: Dental crowns are fitted over the existing tooth structures to restore their natural appearance and function. Crowns help repair or strengthen damaged or discolored teeth. Crowns may also be placed after a root canal treatment, to attach dental bridges, or even to protect a weak tooth from breaking or to restore one that’s already broken. They are made of porcelain or ceramic and are colour-matched with the existing teeth. It may require a couple of visits to the dentist for crown fitting.
- Veneers: Veneers are customized thin shells crafted with materials that are coloured like teeth and designed to cover the front side of teeth. Before applying veneers, it is essential to remove a small amount of enamel from the tooth to lodge the shell.
- Implants: A dental implant is a titanium post placed into the jaw and acts as an artificial tooth root supporting a crown. A dentist essentially replaces a missing tooth with an implant. Dental implants are a better solution than dentures. However, implants may not suit a person with an oral health condition like gum disease or medical conditions like diabetes. Smoking may also affect implants and, thus, recovery times. The implant is known as the smile makeover surgery in Bangalore and is the most preferable treatment to fill the missing tooth space.
- Bonding: Bonding is performed with tooth-coloured materials, bonds to fill in cracks or chips in teeth. During bonding, the natural tooth enamel and dentin are merged with materials like porcelain and resins to create a stable structure. This bonding material, matching the shade of the existing teeth, is applied, smoothed, and hardened with the help of a UV light or laser. It can help restore the natural look of the teeth.
- Orthodontics: It is also known as braces and aligners. They help align the teeth and jaw into desired positions when used over time, with regular adjustments being made by the dentist throughout the treatment. Clear aligners can help adults who want to change their smile without altering their lifestyle or using noticeable metal braces. These are removable aligners or invisible braces that can be used to make crooked or crowded teeth straight.
The success story of Ramnath with veneers
Nowadays veneers are useful to reduce the gap between the teeth. It is a very common procedure nowadays but also quite expensive. Many people go for veneers because people are very smile-conscious. There are a lot of examples who are enjoying their life with veneers. Here is a success story of a man who is very possessive about his smile.
Background of Ramnath
Ramnath was a 24-year-old boy who had a gap in the alignment of his front tooth and he was unhappy with the color and appearance of his teeth. He is very smile-conscious and wants to fill the spaces between the teeth.
Schedule a consultation with a dentist.
He has always been looking for ways to save on his dental care and that is when he found a perfect solution for his problem. He booked a consultation with the Smile Zone Super Speciality Center and was given a full-mouth dental veneer, which made his smile sparkle and his teeth look bright. Dentists suggest RCT treatment because discoloration occurs when there is an infection in the roots of the tooth. After Root canal treatment, doctors prepare for veneers.
The dental veneers are made from the highest quality materials, and they last a lifetime. They can be customized to match your natural teeth, and it’s easy to maintain them at home.
During the treatment
Ramnath did not feel any discomfort during the treatment because the doctor made him comfortable by telling him everything about the treatment and the treatment was performed under the effect of local anesthesia.
After the treatment
Ramnath was grateful to the doctor because he got the proper color matching to his teeth and got the smile he desired.
The Best dental clinic in Bangalore, Smile Zone Super Speciality Center helps him by providing the best suggestions and types of veneers that are suitable for him.