Dental implant – The best choice for tooth replacement treatment
Dental implants are known to perform a reliable function as the choice of tooth replacement. The procedure offers permanent results in the case of tooth loss. In case you want to seek the required procedure, then you better get the supervision of an expert by visiting the top-rated Dental clinic in Bangalore. Although, the patients have one common concern and that’s regarding ‘How long does the dental implant last for?’
Dental implants: How is it best for tooth replacement?
When individual visits the dental clinic, be it for a dental implant, root canal, or Teeth Whitening in Bangalore, they have a concern regarding the treatment that makes it best and how long the results will last. So, let’s help you understand more about dental implants and what makes them appropriate for tooth replacement.
- Dental implants are made from titanium. During the procedure, the dentist screws them into the jawbone with ease. After the treatment is done, it gives a look that it’s another tooth in the mouth that offers a similar look.
- Once the dental implants are placed, these get attached to the root. With that, there won’t be any issues when you eat or drink. Additionally, there is no future risk of bone loss that’s possible with the other methods of tooth replacement. So, all in all, the procedure accounts for providing various benefits.
Just make sure to seek the expertise of an experienced and skilled dentist to effectively place the implant in its position. Afterward, you can continue eating or drinking like you used to do so.
How long do dental implants last?
The method of dental implant accounts for the effective option against tooth replacement. Additionally, it’s also upon you how you take care of your teeth afterward. So, it’s essential to follow a rigorous dental hygiene routine and take into account all the necessary factors to make your dental well-being better. Usually, the dental implant can last for a period of 15 years. Although, if you want to make it last longer, then you need to follow the following:
- The habit of daily brushing two times a day
- Regular floss
With both these simple and effective techniques, your implant can last for a longer time period, and you don’t have to stress about yourself. Additionally, after the dental implant is done, you need to visit the dentist at least two times a year. A regular dental appointment allows you to keep a close check on your implant, and if something is not right, then the dentist can suggest the treatment accordingly.
Dentist tips to take care of the dental implant
To take the right care of your dental implant, it’s important that you follow all the necessary suggestions of the dentist:
- Do not smoke; otherwise it can risk the overall health of the dental implant
- Don’t neglect common suggestions of the dentist for the well-being of the dentist like:
- Do regular floss and brush your teeth at least two times in a day
- Use mouthwash at least once a day at night
- Don’t use toothpaste that contains an abrasive substance